cool
    Signature
  • trebeM
    :-)))))))
  • Herr Lehmann
    Herr Lehmann
    i are wird von heli nicht gelübt das macht i are total unglicklüch
    i are will auch fragen stellen - i are auch mitglied und i are nun traurig
    i are gehen jetzt mit weasel in die next bar und da bekommt i are ein grosses bier von weasel darin wird i are sich dann ersaufen und und dann und dann ist i are für immer gegangen ja i are nun traurig
    *schnif*
    Signature
  • Jetzt bei Amazon günstig Kunstbedarf kaufen.- Werbpartner -
  • dnumreebdrE
    Die 4 hab ich, es fehlt die 2. Ich will ne 42!*grummelbrummel*

:O))
  • El-Meky
    El-Meky
    i are wird von heli nicht gelübt das macht i are total unglicklüch
    i are will auch fragen stellen - i are auch mitglied und i are nun traurig
    i are gehen jetzt mit weasel in die next bar und da bekommt i are ein grosses bier von weasel darin wird i are sich dann ersaufen und und dann und dann ist i are für immer gegangen ja i are nun traurig
    *schnif*

löle

Prost ! :o))
    Signature
  • toramme
    mebert, kriegste nicht langsam n trocknen mund?
  • Amritakun
    Amritakun
    I are schreiben storrie:
    "You'd slowly approach on your gas lift chair, set to maximum gas level, while spinning to keep a roundhouse kick style look out when all of a sudden you somehow manage to roll the chair over your foot and kick back in horror, only to crash into a vending machine, denting it so a loud CLU-FWOOOMF noise spews out around the office. Everyone turns to look, as every single one of them just happened to be facing a slightly different direction at the time, and then various candy treats shoot out, as if they were ammo in some kind of large tasty gun. Now there's screaming and widespread panic. "MARS BAR? What is this, the work of terrorists? Terrorists from SPACE?" your boss screams, like a girl, in a very high pitched way.

Three minutes later the FBI hits the scene, punching out windows with their fists and breathing fire on the carpet. Six of them run over to you, and start twisting your nipples and pouring honey in your hair. You wake up with that being the last thing you remember, you attempt to figure out where you are now, but you've been pushed out a plane while sitting in a school bus. You ask the driver where the bus is headed, but it turns out he's just a jack-in-the-box.

You then spend the next eight years as a confusing pile of goo, before the universe itself ends."
    Signature
  • Herr Lehmann
    Herr Lehmann
    i are war in urlaub - bei kadafi or wie der heisst. i are wurde geliebt mit strom unter fingernägeln und amerikanischer cola nun i are wieder weg. dort und jetzt und sowieso
    Signature
  • heinrich
    Pile up the comments...

:-)
  • Xabu Iborian
    Xabu Iborian
    you old thread unearther you ;)
    Signature
  • eppap
    Last letters 'd' turn sour after
    two years' time had passed and
    become 't'.

Threat.
  • Xabu Iborian
    Xabu Iborian
    Well, isn't every thread a threat somehow for someone?
    And what is a threat that has not been threaded prior to becoming a threat?
    It wouldn’t become and would be of almost no consequence.

T-Time. Cheers.
    Signature
  • Page 1 of 1 [ 12 Posts ]

• Sign in to respond or to ask a question.