- stevenmusic Visible WhiteHello,
I would be grateful if you could publish as soon as possible information details about our international open call for photography and video-art works called Visible White curated by Paul Di Felice and Marinella Paderni.
Please use the text below.
Open call for photographic & video works.
Visible White is an international call for photographic and video artworks curated by Paul Di Felice and Marinella Paderni.
The curators invite artists to reflect on the theme ‘You See Me. Personal Identities in the Digital Age’: which values does artistic portrait photography have today in the digital age of social networks in which everyone can become a ‘do-it-yourself’ portrait photographer?
More about the theme:
3,000 € prizes in the categories 'Best Project' and 'Best Single Work'.
Entries by 28 February 2014.
Entry fee is 20 € per single work uploaded directly online and 45 € per projects that can contain up to 10 photographs and/or videos .
By 30 March 2014, 20 finalists will be chosen by the selection panel which includes:
- Jim Casper, LensCulture, Paris, France
- Clare Grafik, Head of exhibitions at the Photographers Gallery, London, UK
- Hripsime Visser, Curator of Photography at the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Bas Vroege, Director of Paradox, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Terms & Conditions
Exhibition of the 20 finalists artworks will be at the fsmgallery, Florence, Italy, and will run from 16 May to 16 June 2014.
Visible White is a collaboration between Celeste Network, Fondazione Studio Marangoni, Stedelijk Museum, Paradox, LensCulture and The Photographers' Gallery.
Tel: +39 0577 1521988
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 Post ]
- Sign in to respond or to ask a question.
Related topics and pictures
- Ausstellung »PARK«1 parkgalerie ist ja auch kontrollierte Fantasie, geführter Blick und isoliertes Spiel. ...
- 48 STUNDEN NEUKÖLLN0 Festivalthema 2017: SCHATTEN48 Stunden Neukölln ist ein Forum für künstlerische ...
- BORN IN THE PURPLE – AUSSTELLUNGSPROJEKT VON VIRON EROL VERT0 Ort: Kunstraum Kreuzberg/Bethanien, ...
- KunstOffen an der Ostseeküste Mecklenburg 20170 Gemeinschaftsausstellung der Künstlergruppe "Die Blauen ...
- More topics in Events, articles